King Johns Barn • Little Langley • Leafield
Oxfordshire • OX29 9NZ
Tel +44(0)1993 878075
Booking and Cancellation Policy for
The Gallery and Oak Tree Cottage
1. A deposit of approximately one third of the total booking price is required to confirm and secure your booking, of which £100 per property, or £150 when both booked together or when booking is for longer than one week, is non-refundable (see 4.)
2. Bookings are not confirmed until written confirmation has been issued.
3. Failure to pay final balance by due date will constitute the property being offered back on the market via the website and letting agents, and therefore probable loss of booking subject to receiving formal reasons for delay in payment or cancellation as per 4.
4. Cancelled bookings more than 28 days before commencement – loss of £100 per property or £150 when both booked out of deposit. Cancelled bookings 28 or less days before commencement – loss of full deposit unless, in either case, another date can be booked.
Cancellation must be in writing and can be via email.
5. The property will be available from 4.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on day of departure.
6. The hirer is responsible for the property and its contents during the period of the booking. All equipment, utensils and furniture must be left as found in a clean and tidy condition. Any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning caused must be reported at once and paid for prior to departure. Groups will be asked for a security deposit of £100 which will be returned once cleaning and inspection has been completed assuming no excessive cleaning is required or unreported damages found.
7. Names of all occupants must be supplied and the party size must not exceed the pre-booked number unless by prior arrangement. No subletting and no unauthorised parting with or sharing occupation is allowed.
8. Pets are not allowed except well behaved dogs in The Gallery ONLY and by prior arrangement. Under no circumstances are dogs allowed in bedrooms or on furniture, or left alone in property for long periods without securing them in a dog cage. Any damage or extra cleaning caused by dogs must be paid for by the hirer.
9. The barn is let as holiday accommodation and on the basis that neither the hirer nor anyone else has any right to remain in the property after the booking period.
10.The barn, ie The Gallery and Oak Tree Cottage are strictly NO SMOKING.
11.The owners have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the barn is safe for its occupants.
The owners are therefore not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal possessions or personal accident unless caused by the negligence of the owners or their employees.