Places to see and things to do here in the Cotswolds
There is so much to see and do here in the beautiful Cotswolds for all the family, young and old. Blenheim Palace, Burford, Bibury, Broadway, Chipping Campden and Cirencester to name but a few. The Cotswold Wildlife Park is a sure favourite with families together with Adams Farm, but for those of you interested in history there are plenty of National Trust properties including Chastleton House and Lodge Park to name just a couple.
Visit some of the links below to plan your stay, however, you will find plenty of information in each cottage including leaflets from local attractions, tourist guide books, walks and much more.
For information and what’s on:
- Adam Henson’s Farm Park – www.cotswoldfarmpark.co.uk
- Oxfordshire Cotswolds – www.oxfordshirecotswolds.org
- Blenheim Palace – www.blenheimpalace.com
- Cotswold Wildlife Park – www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk
- Bourton-on-the-Water, Family Days Out – www.bourtoninfo.com
- National Trust Properties – www.nationaltrust.org.uk
- Visit Heart of England – www.visitheartofengland.co.uk
- South West Tourism – www.visitsouthwest.co.uk
- Travel Line – www.traveline.co.uk
- Cheltenham Racecourse www.cheltenham.co.uk
- Take the catering out of self catering? www.bensonofbroadway.co.uk
King John’s Barn is a member of The Green Tourism Business Scheme which provides accreditation and encouragement for tourism businesses to reduce the environmental impact of their activities.
At our recent grading we achieved a Silver Award.
For further information about the scheme please visit the following link : www.green-business.co.uk
Please click to visit our blog – some interesting stories and news about what’s going on here on our Cotswold farm