Terms & Conditions
King Johns Barn • Little Langley • Leafield
Oxfordshire • OX29 9NZ
Tel +44(0)1993 878075
Booking and Cancellation Policy for
King Johns Self Catering in the Cotswolds
1. Currently a deposit of £75 per cottage is required to confirm and secure your booking. However, in the current Pandemic this will be fully refunded should the booking need to be cancelled due to Covid 19. Alternatively, the deposit can be transferred to another booking should the dates need to be moved.
2. Bookings are not confirmed until written confirmation has been issued.
3. Failure to pay final balance, which will be by an agreed date, will constitute the property being offered back on the market via the website and letting agents, and therefore probable loss of booking subject to receiving formal reasons for delay in payment or cancellation.
4. Cancelled bookings more than 14 days before commencement – If due to Covid 19 a full refund or the dates can be transfered and agreement reached as to when balance payment will be paid. Cancellation must be in writing and can be via email.
5. The property will be available from 4.30pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 9.30am on day of departure to allow extra cleaning time. There will be further details given prior to or on your arrival.
6. The hirer is responsible for the property and its contents during the period of the booking. All equipment, utensils and furniture must be left as found in a clean and tidy condition. Any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning caused must be reported at once and paid for prior to departure. Groups will be asked for a security deposit of £100 which will be returned once cleaning and inspection has been completed assuming no excessive cleaning is required, or unreported damages found.
7. Names and contact details of all occupants must be supplied and the party size must not exceed the pre-booked number. No subletting and no unauthorised parting with or sharing occupation is allowed.
8. Pets are allowed but limited to two dogs in each of the properties and any others by prior arrangement only. Under no circumstances are dogs allowed in the bedrooms or on furniture and should not be left alone in the property. Any damage or extra cleaning caused by dogs must be paid for by the hirer.
9. The properties are let as holiday accommodation and on the basis that neither the hirer nor anyone else has any right to remain in the property after the booking period.
10. All our properties are strictly NO SMOKING.
11. The owners have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the properties are safe for their occupants. The owners are therefore not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to personal possessions or personal accident unless caused by the negligence of the owners or their employees.
12. Should any guest display signs of Covid 19 or have been contact traced, then the owner must be informed, and all guests will be required to leave the property immediately. The property will need to be closed for deep cleaning and disinfection. They will not be allowed to isolate at the property.
These terms and conditions will be updated as necessary June 2020 V.1